for Automation Psychology
Biology/Psychology Building, Room 3115
Phone: 301 405-5938
email: susanc at umd.edu
- Spatial processing in web navigation
- Strategy choice and reasoning about interfaces
- Theoretical aspects of Information Architecture
- User testing methodologies
- Individual differences in computer use
- Second-language aptitude
- Campbell, S.G., Bunting, M.F., Doughty, C.J., & Unsworth, N. (2008, November). A comparison of scoring methods for verbal working memory measures. Poster presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society, Chicago, IL, November 14, 2008.
- Doughty, C.J., Campbell, S.G., Bunting, M.F., Bowles, A.R., Mislevy, M., Stimley, S., & Koeth, J.T. (2008, October). Predicting near-native L2 ability. Second Language Research Forum, Honolulu, HI, October 17, 2008. (Presented by C. Doughty.)
- Campbell, S.G., & Norman, K.L. (2007, October). Strategy, spatial visualization ability, and performance on website navigation. 51st Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting, Baltimore, MD, October 12, 2007.
- Norman, K.L., Rivadeneira, A.W., & Campbell, S.G. (2004). Usability methods using dual monitors. University of Maryland Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory Symposium and Open House, May 2004.